Associate Creative Director - Social Media
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
PACE COMMUNICATIONS INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pace is North America s leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world s largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
Responsible for social content direction, creation and production of social elements from a visual and editorial standpoint. Manage a team of art directors and content writers to create cutting edge social campaigns. Ability to lead ideation and present creative ideas both internally and externally. Ability to be hands-on in the creation and help lead the overall creative vision with the Creative Director.
Education: Bachelors Degree in graphic arts from a technical college or 4-year college.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years experience in Advertising and/or Social media field
* Must have solid social content creation skills, with a focus in ideation and execution
* Deep understanding of the social platforms and what works from a creative perspective
* Proven success in the social media space with an understanding of how the visual and written executions differ for this space.
* Precise, detail oriented and highly organized, ability to manage and inspire a team
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to help the creative team balance workloads and priorities
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Social concepting and production
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer