Associate Customer Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Associate Customer Marketing Manager
Position ID: req5227
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Marketing
Location: Charlotte Office, 10200 David Taylor Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262-2373 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/28/2016
Key responsibilities are to support and grow the Frigidaire and Electrolux brands through Draw, Conversion and Measurement activities with internal and channel customers, including The Home Depot and Contract Segments, specifically, Authorized Builder Distributors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support the Contract channel s customers with marketing programs and assets to grow our brands in their stores and showrooms
* Collaborate with internal sales teams to create sell-in plans and co-marketing plans that support sales initiatives of Electrolux brands within the Retailer and Contract channel segments; support sales team in influencing key Contract stakeholders.
* Leverage retailer, builder and authorized builder distributor online, media and print exposure through building relationships with key leads and aligning corporate media schedules, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts.
* Assist in the development and execution of specific customer annual co-marketing plans. To include detailed budgets and advertising plans (print, television, in-store materials, online, PR, billboard, ROP, etc), and in-store/showroom events.
* Monthly monitoring and reporting of retailer advertising quality metrics.
* Assist in optimizing the online consumer experience through our customers websites; which includes: retailer website content management process, online product demos, retailer website consumer question & answer functionality, digital co- marketing campaign development (social media campaigns, search, display advertising, visualization tools, mobile marketing, retailer specific online initiatives, in-store integration).
* Aid in the development of in-store, showroom, model home/design center merchandising programs that align with the customers specific needs. This includes management of merchandising material inventory, and the creative execution of in-store account specific signage, POP, consumer materials, and catalogs.
* Manage a calendar of insertions, custom creative units, approval and audit of marketing activities.
* Test and learn showroom experiences with the Authorized Builder Distributors
* Track and record marketing spend and effectiveness of spend by customer.
* Participation in regular customer marketing meetings reviewing plans, progress and timelines.
* Fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required.
* 3-5 years of retail marketing, B2B and category management experience required.
* Merchandising experience in or with large format retailers (Sears, Lowes, Best Buy, Target) is preferred.
* Merchandising experience in or with B2B segments (New Construction, Builder Distributors, Designers) is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must have excellent customer management and networking skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
* Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
* A high degree of organization is a must.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.