Associate, Cyber Risk 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: The Cyber Risk team at CIT reports into the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) as a function of Risk Management. The team is responsible for ensuring Cyber and Information Security Risks are properly managed and governed within CIT's Information Security Program; which includes Incident Management, Risk Reporting, and Regulatory Compliance.
Responsibilities of the position include:
* Analyz ing vulnerability data for trends and develop actionable metrics to drive remediation behavior
* Facilitat ing regulatory compliance initiatives and requirements between Cyber Risk and Regulatory Compliance teams
* Track ing , Report ing , and escalat ing on Risk Issues monthly, send ing out notifications and reminders as necessary
* Collect ing , review ing , and validat ing that remediation plans were effective in addressing identified issues
* Coordinat ing with external vendors for penetration testing activities.
* Generat ing a monthly metrics package to be distributed to Senior Management
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems; or equivalent work experience
* Effective organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to drive change
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments in a time sensitive environment