Associate, Data and Business Intelligence Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, and globally minded. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate to join our Data and Analytics team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Monitor the daily ticket queue and oversee email boxes for Business Intelligence solutions and Enterprise Data Warehouse support requests
- Liaise with business and IT representatives and ensure standard service level agreement for Business Intelligence solutions are adhered to
- Provide timely and effective follow up on Enterprise Data Warehouse support requests
- Write SQL queries and modify Business Intelligence solutions to resolve errors; apply minor enhancements and modify ETL process as well as ensure technical documentation and relevant system information spreadsheets are kept up to date
- Administer Windows server using Remote Desktop connections
- Utilize FTP clients to securely transfer data per project requirements and policies
- Two years of experience working with SQL Server, relational and dimensional databases, Business Intelligence visualization and analytics tools such as QlikView, Informatica, SSIS or other ETL tools
- Two years of experience using Windows Server, FTP clients, Remote Desktop, MS Office
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience in a support role as part of Data Analytics Business Intelligence team as well as experience in dealing with users at any level across the firm
- Ability to be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .