Associate Demo Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Associate Demo Engineer
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Are you technical* Are you looking for something more than a typical developer role* Are you intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries and new web technologies* If these sound exciting to you, then consider this unique role. The Sales Support Engineer works in a dynamic team environment with Sales Engineers to develop unique solutions for new and existing customers. In this hands-on role, you'll become an expert on Salesforce applications, the Salesforce1 platform, and learn how to position the product in a sales environment. Consider this your introduction to the sales organization, spend some time learning, and be on your way to an exciting career at Salesforce.
Work with a variety of Sales Engineers (pre-sales consultants) across the US to:
* Understand customer goals and challenges
* Build proof of concept web and mobile applications
* Position Salesforce as the ideal product to solve the customers challenges and achieve their goals
* Become an expert in all Salesforce applications and the Salesforce1 platform.
* Develop demonstration preparation skills and basic presentation skills
* Light to Heavy programming and/or scripting
* BS in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science programs preferred; Masters degree a plus
* College graduate who is WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF GRADUATION.
* Minimum 2-3 years of relevant classroom, internship and/or industry experience
* General interest in sales and presenting to groups
* Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, relational databases and web technologies
* Programming experience/exposure in C#/Java/.NET/Ruby or other object oriented programming languages
* Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Experience with Heroku is highly desirable
Start Date: September
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.