Associate Digital Imaging Artist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Fully integrated Boston advertising agency seeks a Junior Digital Imaging Artist/Finished Retoucher with a minimum of 5 years commercial digital imaging/high-end retouching experience.
Candidates must have the following credentials:
- Photoshop/photo retouching/photo illustration skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and other programs in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An artistic eye, keen color awareness and conceptual design skills.
- Creative problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work late/weekends when workloads require.
- Experience with the production process, and color management is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working creatively with precise direction while under tight deadlines.
- A team player, with strong technical and organizational skills and should be able to clearly communicate with other team members, including senior management, with ability to raise questions in a timely fashion, as needed.
- Please provide link to online portfolio.
- Portfolio review and retouching test will be conducted for qualifying applicants.
- College degree preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
We are an eoe and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, age, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.