Associate Director, Account Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Sterling Talent Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Associate Director, Account Management is a critical support role in the Client Solutions organization with a focus on enabling strategic planning, tracking and reporting on key performance indicators for both Vice President's and Account Manager's book of business to help drive revenue retention/risk mitigation and revenue growth.
This position requires interaction with other members of Account Management leadership, Marketing, Sales and Operations. The Associate Director will be responsible for the strategic account management of existing customers to include:
* Drive and implement key enablement projects across your Account Management team
* Maintain Account Management territory assignments and key productivity ratios for your Book of Business.
* Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for Client Solutions process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the department by ensuring a well-defined, efficient process is in place for launch.
* Revenue Pipeline forecasting/management
* Contract Monitoring & Management
* Liaise with others departments to prioritize projects and tasks for account management team to include Managing and leading the execution
* Implement and manage customer background screening programs to best align with customer's organizational needs and goals
* Structure and implement long term contract/agreements with customers to renew and grow revenue from customer base
* Understand each client's organizational dynamics and probe to discover model and core initiatives in a solutions sales capacity and assist client in goal achievement by leveraging Sterling's suite of products and services
* Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers to ensure retention and relationship stability regardless of client's turnover in key roles.
* Create strategic account plan as a roadmap to grow customer revenue and deliver world class customer satisfaction
* Liaise between client, internal departments and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
* Conduct regular business reviews using value add propositions to mitigate client risk and enhance background screening programs
* Grow customer book of business to target vs. prior year, driven by existing revenue retention and closing new business
* Liaise with account management leadership and Finance to track, maintain and correct revenue reporting for bonus payouts
* Support account management team with client specific projects as needed
* Assist Vice President with additional administrative tasks that may include meeting planning, and budget management.
* Other duties as assigned.
Proven track record of success, consisting of:
* Expert organizational skills
* Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results
* Demonstrated project management abilities
* Make sound business decision based not only on data and statistics, but overall business impact
* Must be able to analyze a situation and respond quickly
* Must have excellent communication and professional writing skills
* Must quickly learn and understand all aspects of the fulfillment process and be able to effectively explain them to the requestor
* An individual who does well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
* Strong proficiency in excel, SFDC, and PowerPoint
* 5+ years in a client facing role, ideally Account Manager , Operations and/or Sales/Account management Support role
* Experience managing a team of 5+
* Experience successfully managing corporate initiatives.
* Four year college degree from an accredited university
* MBA or advance degree a plus