Associate Director, Account Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG's values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values - it's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, where people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. This culture allows you to flourish both as a professional and as an individual - to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, to join our Marketing team in our San Francisco, CA office.
- Develop and execute a high-end, integrated client-centric strategic account management marketing plan for each assigned account
- Create strategic campaigns and large scale marketing initiatives that build KPMG's brand; help the account team develop and evolve strategic relationships; create leads and opportunities at assigned accounts
- Formulate and drive cross-functional tactics like client events, key industry insights, thought leadership, alumni programs, branding, digital, alliances, sports marketing, content, and service assessment strategies at assigned accounts
- Apply a keen understanding of industry trends and account based issues to implement a demonstrable growth strategy for each assigned account
- Build and implement a global communication strategy and processes to connect the account team globally around initiatives and opportunities that facilitate the team's overall pursuit strategy
- Regularly identify and create collaboration opportunities for and with key client buyers
- Minimum of ten years of progressive account management and marketing experience including large global accounts - Banking or Investment Management industry experience, preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Extensive experience developing and executing integrated marketing and relationship development plans
- Account management experience, including collaboration sites, global pipeline management, and on boarding programs as well as tracking and metrics reporting
- Ability to independently drive account marketing activities, including developing and managing account planning activities and marketing plan creation and execution
- Ability to travel up to twenty percent
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .