Associate Director, Administrative Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, to join our Operation Services team in our Silicon Valley office.
- Directly manage Administrative Support Managers to help ensure efficient and effective delivery of administrative support services, including utilization, performance management and employee relations of the team
- Direct and manage all functional activities within Office Services including space utilization, conference center, facilities, reception, mail, supply purchasing, office equipment, vendor management, crisis management planning, mobile service delivery and Living Green initiatives
- Formulate long and short-term goals impacting Office Services and Administrative Support
- Lead important projects and initiatives within Operations Services, including serving as a national network co-lead
- Prepare and manage functional budget and overhead expenses through effective planning, supervision, and execution
- Minimum ten years of business operations or administrative experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Minimum five years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience with large office relocation processes
- Fundamental knowledge of essential office functions, including mailroom, reproduction, records, office supplies, conference services, switchboard/reception, and administrative assistant support
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .