Associate Director, Analyst Relations & Research
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, to join our Innovation and Enterprise Group in our Boston office. This position can be based in any major US city.
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Recommend, implement, and oversee a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
- Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
- Manage multiple internal project teams involved with analyst research projects
- Work with internal teams to develop and deliver messaging to the analyst community that articulates KPMG's competency and differentiated value
- Monitor customer satisfaction with existing service offerings and make recommendations for future development efforts
- Minimum eight years of analyst relations, investor relations, and industry analysis and research experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited collegeor university
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Solid understanding of professional and information technology services and ability to articulate that with external clients
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate from remote location with global contacts, both inside and outside of KPMG
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .