Associate Director, Application Platform Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, to join our Global Technology Team in our Woodcliff Lake NJ office.
- Manage the global business application platform
- Oversee and manage the infrastructure and supportive resources
- Establish and maintain metrics and measurements to help ensure efficiency and quality
- Develop reports and metrics to drive operational improvement
- Drive tangible and measurable improvements to key processes through leadership of individuals in key infrastructure teams
- Identify and share leading industry practices across the organization and member firms
- Minimum seven years of operation oversight experience with SharePoint development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience managing implementations of SharePoint on a global enterprise scale
- Experience setting up ITIL based or like platform requirements focusing on service strategy, enablement, and support
- Development experience of a service catalog to show how global systems are connected and how services are affected by outages
- Ability to enable, deliver, and support an operational excellence service for the enterprise application platform
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .