This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
* Ensures that quality products are designed and manufactured by Agilent, and are in alignment and compliance with national and global regulations, company policies and business objectives.
* Develops and implements programs and processes to ensure that Agilent products are safe, legal, and meet or exceed customer expectations for regulatory compliance.
* Oversees and directs quality and/or regulatory activities, and executes key strategic programs within assigned area of responsibility.
* Acts as a change agent to help establish a customer-centered culture.
* Ensures quality management system procedures were accurate and current.
* Provides expertise in translating regulatory requirements into practical, workable plans.
* Maintains Quality Management System and support Quality Management System (QMS) improvement projects.
* May represent the company in industry associations and standards bodies; interacts with regulatory agencies and clients.
* May manage development and implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products.
* May manage generation and review of documentation used in good manufacturing practices.
* Monitors audits of production and quality control areas and raw material vendors.
* Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* May manage Quality training program.
* May manage work groups representing multiple processes
* Designs, manages, executes tactical business plan to deliver business strategy
* Develops, executes multi-business programs
* Successfully demonstrated ability to translate strategy into tactics and defining strategies for program/initiative implementation
* Direct responsibility for employees Product Quality Engineers and Site Regulatory Expert
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent with 8+ years of relevant experience as a commercial pharmaceutical high level manager/associate director; and/or combination of equivalent education and experience. Ideal candidate will also have strong background in quality assurance, people management and direct customer interaction. Must demonstrate strong management and leadership skills in implementing program/organization strategies.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.