Associate Director, Data & Analytics Services Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Data & Analytics Services Architect to join our Global Information Technology Services Team in our Woodcliff Lake NJ office.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for the Global Data & Analytics Services
- Maintain the Technical Reference Model taxonomy for the Global Data & Analytics Services
- Create and maintain Reference Architectures for the Global Data & Analytics Services
- Work with the governing bodies and management to create, publish, and promote Global Data & Analytics Services direction
- Serve as an architectural resource for projects and other solution development activities by providing direction and support to Solution Architects for the aspects related to their topic area for all solutions developed
- Create Technology Standards documentation, leveraging the input from the related product owners
- Minimum ten years of experience with IT architecture development, management, and providing of leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management, Computer Science(s), Information Technology/Security, or equivalent work experience
- Specialist in Platform technologies including Web (i.e. SharePoint), Relational Databases, Document Management, and PaaS cloud services
- Certifications related to the role which may include TOGAF, ArchiMate, or BPMN is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and influence all levels of employees, bridging the gap between technology and business
- Hold a valid passport and able to travel to Global locations periodically on business assignment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .