Associate Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, and globally minded. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, to join our CFO Finance group in our Montvale office.
- Direct a team in the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reports and analyses
- Collaborate with functional leaders in developing their annual plan and forecasts
- Develop and deliver operational metrics, profitability, expense analysis and other key performance metrics
- Help leaders to develop action plans for improvement and optimization of their financial results
- Analyze financial performance versus forecast and plan, investigate variances, and communicate findings and recommendations to leadership
- Minimum of eight years of progressive accounting and finance experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Minimum of four years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience summarizing results and producing financial reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with data retrieval and reporting systems such as Hyperion Financial Management, PeopleSoft Financials, or SAP Business Objects
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .