Associate Director, HR Shared Services (United States)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position will provide strategic and operational leadership and oversight for the INC Research North America HR Operations team which includes Shared Services functions such as Immigration, Leave Administration, Report Generation, Recordkeeping and Employee Support. Ensure the effective and efficient use of assets and resources to enable the ability to scale and drive business results and high levels of internal customer satisfaction throughout North America. This position requires effective collaboration with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and program areas to help meet the goals of the INC Research HR Department.
* Serve as a thought leader and business collaborator across HR both domestically and internationally.
* Ensure the effective and efficient use of assets and resources to enable the ability to scale and drive business results and high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
* Build an HR Shared Services organization that can operate regionally and scale as necessary to deliver efficient and effective enterprise-wide HR services.
* Direct the development and implementation of an efficient transaction process, staff, and support systems that meet HR s strategic direction.
* Works to build HR Service Center team performance and group commitments to goals and objective and measures results to improve transactional effectiveness
* Oversee all recordkeeping activities to ensure full compliance with applicable laws and policies
* Partners closely with other HR COE teams such as HRIS, Benefits and Employee Relations on issues that relate to and may need to involve the HR Shared Service Center team.
* Direct the development, execution and implementation of operations and transaction management processes, including business measurements, audits, controls, quality assurance, vendor management and policies and procedures.
* Identify key metrics to help prioritize and monitor critical activities, ensuring consistent and effective tracking and reporting of data
* Develop and manage HRSS leadership staff to ensure high productivity, job satisfaction, and personal growth and development.
* Identify resources to lower transaction cost, reduce cycle time, improve performance and increase responsiveness to customer needs.
* Influence the configuration and implementation of transaction management applications utilized by leaders, managers and employees.
* Maintain a continuous improvement mindset by focusing on productivity and by providing efficient tools and processes, allowing HRSS to operate more effectively across the INC Research enterprise
* Effectively lead and develop a shared services team while creating a bench for succession planning
Line management responsibilities for staff members. For direct and indirect reports, may participate and direct activities related to department staff operations such as interviewing and selection, professional development, performance management, and employee counseling and separations. Plans and approves courses of action on salary administration, interviewing and selection, terminations, professional development, performance appraisals, job description preparation, and employee counseling. Directs and advises staff on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods.
Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
* 10+ years Human Resources experience to include Operations, Process Improvement, Workforce Administration, HR Systems and Immigration
* 3+ years experience leading a team of employees
* Bachelor s degree and/or experience in Human Resources, management, sales, operations and/or finance are highly desired. Master s or MBA a plus.
* PHR, SPHR or comparable designation is a plus
* Strong business acumen and established ability to translate strategic imperatives into effective process/technology/structural changes in HRSS
* Demonstrated ability to design, implement and operate programs achieving desired goals.
* Organized and detail oriented with strong communication skills, to include written, verbal and presentation
* Proven ability to use analytical data to measure performance, develop plans, and execute for performance improvement, in a rapidly evolving environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and influence across a matrixed environment.
* Strong understanding of HRIS systems, case management software and web-based tools while staying up-to-date on HRSS trends and developments.
* Work closely across all areas of HR (international, compensation, talent and generalists) and with senior leadership teams.
* Proven experience working closely and effectively manage external partners/vendors
* Strong and inspirational leadership skills with a track record of attracting, retaining, and developing high performing teams
* Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and effectively challenge the status quo
* Solid MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to travel
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees