Associate Director, IT Program & Project Management
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, IT Program & Project Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Direct responsibility for overall management of assigned projects
- Oversee, develop and manage operating costs, request budget allocation and reallocations, ensure project and program is within budget; oversee project schedules and ensure mitigating strategies or contingencies are appropriately applied to anticipated risks and when issues arise
- Organizational responsibility for establishing, managing and motivating multi-disciplinary project team(s)
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with IT leadership and customers; demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer's business and works collaborative to successfully delivery value
- Act as point of escalation for projects at risk to raise awareness and help resolve issues
- Develop and execute behavioral change management plans to ensure project management adoption of new systems and processes; incorporate industry best practices, conduct internal and external benchmarking, and implement standards, key measures, and metrics; guide, council and remove obstacles to ensure Project Managers have all the tools and guidance to successfully execute on projects
- Minimum ten years of progressive IT project management experience, including full lifecycle project management, software development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and industry best practices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple medium-to-large scale projects and programs from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants
- Experience in the management of large, complex IT projects and programs, managing multi-phase, multi-track, high-risk projects with up to 30 project team members concurrently
- Experience building collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and customer service mindset among project teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .