Associate Director, Imaging Core Laboratory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION***This position is located in our global headquarters in Cincinnati, OH***
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to grow steadily and are looking to add a full-time, office-based Associate Director, Imaging Core Laboratory to join our team. This role is a critical operational role in the Imaging Core Laboratory, and the person in this position will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Imaging department.
* Maintain daily imaging operations;
* Oversee imaging systems;
* Perform quantitative data for submission on imaging techniques; and
* Identify and implement efficiencies, best practices and standardizing processes.
* Bachelor's degree and 6 years related pharmaceutical industry experience or MBA with 4 years related pharmaceutical industry experience;
* At least 2 years of Imaging Core Laboratory supervisory experience;
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills; and
* Previous clinical experience.
Medpace offers work that is both challenging and rewarding. In addition to our compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, PTO, 401(k) with match, and bonuses based on individual and company performance, we also offer a 24-hour onsite fitness facility with a personal trainer, an onsite cafeteria with free lunch daily, and a business casual work environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F / Disability / Vets