Associate Director, Learning Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Learning Design, to join our KPMG Business School in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Develop and manage the implementation of learning strategies and interventions for client groups or strategic business initiatives
- Make recommendations and improve programs, processes, and functions for maximum value
- Establish relationships with key clients, business leaders, and stakeholders to link their strategy to the appropriate learning and development solution
- Design and develop learning solutions in both physical and digital formats for various audiences leveraging innovative approaches and technologies to facilitate continuous learning
- Collaborate with firm leadership on development and deployment of user adoption process throughout the targeted population
- Mentor team members to effectively design innovative learning solutions
- Minimum ten years of progressive adult learning design and development experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- At least five years of experience managing complex and team-based development projects
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated skills in design, development and delivery of innovative instructional and learning design methodologies, including classroom, social learning, mobile/digital, and on-demand learning
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, communication, organization, prioritization and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to fifteen percent
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .