Associate Director, Market Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Market Development Leader to join our Marketing business in our St. Louis, MI office.
- Drive market activity and business development by contributing to account management strategy
- Evaluate local market and analyze competitive landscape
- Build relationships and partner with the local practice and market leaders to facilitate cross-industry integration in efforts to build brand, develop relationships, and drive marketplace conversion opportunities within new and existing client accounts
- Provide guidance to account teams to grow the business pipeline and increase revenue by enabling firm expansion within the market
- Coach and support client delivery partners in market development activities
- Drive client care activity, manage relationships, and track business and financial results
- Minimum ten years of progressive marketing, business development, and/or client relationship management experience in a consulting or professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree in from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Market strategy experience which includes the development and implementation of strategies behind marketing products and services
- Ability to conduct market research analysis, including interpretation of statistical analysis to drive marketing decisions and growth opportunities
- Experience driving complex business development including pipeline management
- Performance management skills and competitive industry knowledge
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .