Associate Director, Market Development
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Market Development Leader to join our Marketing business in our Stamford, CT office.
- Drive market activity and business development by contributing to account management strategy
- Evaluate local market and analyze competitive landscape
- Build relationships and partner with the local practice and market leaders to facilitate cross-industry integration in efforts to build brand, develop relationships, and drive marketplace conversion opportunities within new and existing client accounts
- Provide guidance to account teams to grow the business pipeline and increase revenue by enabling firm expansion within the market
- Coach and support client delivery partners in market development activities
- Drive client care activity, manage relationships, and track business and financial results
- Minimum ten years of progressive marketing, business development, and/or client relationship management experience in a consulting or professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree in from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Market strategy experience which includes the development and implementation of strategies behind marketing products and services
- Ability to conduct market research analysis, including interpretation of statistical analysis to drive marketing decisions and growth opportunities
- Experience driving complex business development including pipeline management
- Performance management skills and competitive industry knowledge
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .