Associate Director, Marketing Condiments & Sauces 9/14/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Associate Director, Marketing Condiments & Sauces
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The Kraft Heinz Company is laser-focused on hiring top talent who want to be owners. Owners of their career, owners of their personal results, and owners of the Kraft Heinz Company. Owners deliver results and continuously raise the bar for themselves and their teams. Meritocracy is the biggest performance differentiator at Kraft Heinz, and those who take their results personally are rewarded accordingly.
The Associate Director Condiments & Sauces will be responsible for creating customer demand for the Kraft Heinz, Condiments & Sauces multi brand business and formulating the brand's long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans. Define the brand's pricing, packaging, trade merchandising, advertising and promotion strategies and allocate the budget accordingly. They execute marketing initiatives in support of long term strategies through leadership of the business unit team. Accountable for delivering the brand's profit, volume and market share objectives. This position assists the business unit team on assigned brands in all aspects of the P&L.
* Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
* Develops and executes promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption and share within budgeted parameters.
* Continually reviews all elements of the marketing mix, including product formulation, price, packaging and promotion to optimize sales, share, and profitability.
* Assists in developing and executing the annual marketing plan to achieve share, volume and profit objectives.
* Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies).
* Ensures effectiveness of marketing programs by completing post promotion analysis of consumption and shipment data and comparing results to established objectives.
* Leads multifunctional teams in executing key brand initiatives.
* Actively works with sales, distributors, and customers to gain insightful knowledge of current and emerging marketplace and customer (distributor and operator) needs.
* Manages direct report(s) (depending on level) to deliver business goals and priorities.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field. MBA is not required but preferred
* Strong experience in product management, brand management and managing a P&L
* Ability to perform trend analysis utilizing raw volume data
* Ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver within agreed upon time frames.
* Strong organizational and project management skills
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.