Associate Director, Relationship and Learning Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Relationship and Learning Design, to join our KPMG Business School in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Collaborate with client groups, subject matter professionals and other stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business issues, market forces and expected performance results
- Liaise with team members to provide innovative programs that deliver desired results
- Build and transform client relationships with key internal industry and market development stakeholders to help ensure learning initiatives support strategic goals
- Lead design, development, implementation and measurement of the learning and development strategy for selected sectors
- Develop and manage project timelines, milestones, responsibilities and overall project plan for learning
- Understand and anticipate client needs while becoming a trusted source for learning and development
- Minimum ten years of progressive adult learning design and development experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- At least five years of experience managing complex, team-based development projects
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated skills in design, development and delivery of innovative instructional and learning design methodologies, including classroom, social learning, mobile/digital, and on-demand learning
- Strong presentation, client service, organizational, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with senior leadership
- Ability to travel up to twenty percent
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .