Associate Director Sales & Marketing API 9/8/2016
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dr. Reddy's Laboratories is a $2.4 billion global pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceutical products in North America, Europe and the emerging markets of Asia, Africa and South America. Headquartered in India, it is a public listed company (on both the New York Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange); in terms of size, Dr. Reddy's is India's 2nd largest pharmaceutical company by revenue, with commercial presence in 25 countries, more than 20, employees and a market capitalization of $12 billion. Dr. Reddy's is the 7th largest Generic pharmaceutical company in the United States with sales of $1 billion from the US geography, employing more than 600 people across 4 US sites, including 3 manufacturing plants.
Develop and Implement Sales and Marketing Strategy for North America API achieving regional sales and profit targets by maximizing the product portfolio, acquiring and managing relationships with customers.
* Interact with customers and understand their requirements. Ensure alignment with manufacturing plants for product delivery, order confirmation and execute the same in order to achieve the top line for the region/customers.
* Understands market dynamics and analyzes changing trends in the market. Gets in depth knowledge of the costing and cost dynamics, keep tabs on competitor scenario, provides input to management for pricing band, offers appropriate price in order to price product properly.
* Builds strong customer relationships, liaising with current and new players and establishing new mutually beneficial marketing partnerships in order to manage and nurture business / customer relationships.
* Understands new product developments, internally take guidance of R&D / Commercial pricing with team, pitches new products to customers, ensures proper delivery for samples, increases product portfolio with customer by adding new products.
* Interacts with key accounts, understands priority areas for accounts, future strategy, etc., identifies areas of improvement and opportunities offered by the account in order to maintain a strong relationship and growth with customer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree from a four year college or university, advanced degree preferred along with a minimum of five years related experience.
Position can be based virtually