Associate Director, Sales & Services Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Johnson Controls is seeking a dynamic Marketing Leader to manage support the SimplexGrinnell (SG) business.
The Marketing Leader will be responsible for creating and leading effective lead generation opportunities, integrated marketing programs and aligning/supporting with Vertical Marketing leads and the SG Sales and Services organization. Lead a team in the creation of integrated marketing programs driving demand. S/he will work collaboratively for end-to-end campaign management and be responsible for leading continuous optimizations for marketing programs including digital, web, product launch, webinars, etc.
* Identify, research, and present on opportunities for vertical markets including but not limited to, strategic business partners and third party vendors and build a strategy to communicate corporate goals to all shareholders. Develop marketing strategy and an integrated marketing plan to drive expectations and impact revenue goals of the sales organization.
* Lead the development of multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns that drive and accelerate pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
* Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to structure messaging and campaigns for business alignment and communicate the plan to gain support.
* Draft marketing plans for presentations, manage the build and launch of the campaigns, and report on effectiveness.
* Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and promote consistency across SimplexGrinnell organization.
* Build a deep knowledge of market, customers and competitors to guide overall marketing strategy and segmentation approach in marketing campaigns.
* Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure and optimize all aspects of marketing programs and lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads to a multi-tiered sales and channel organization.
* Collaborates with sales team, creative team, strategic team, and market analyst to develop and maintain robust lead generation pipelines.
* Proactively communicate with stakeholders during all phase of a campaigns lifecycle.
* Manage projects and relationships with agencies, vendors and contractors for all marketing activities.
* Budget management for all SimplexGrinnell marketing programs.
* Continuously increase knowledge of marketing best practices and help us improve day-to-day activities. Demonstrate marketing leadership to the SimplexGrinnell organization.
* Understand all marketing channels including web, digital, events, email marketing and lead nurturing programs.
* 10 years hands on experience conceptualizing and driving integrated marketing campaigns including: digital and offline marketing channels.
* People management experience required
* Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
* Travel: as required - ~20%
* Advanced communications skills, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to multiple audiences, from executive management to peers, to front line employees
* Solid understanding of sales management
* Action oriented
* Strategic mindset
* Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams in a highly matrix environment
* Strong interpersonal skills to ensure speed of execution