Associate Director, Security Architecture
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Security Architecture to join our Global Information Protection Group in our McLean Va office.
- Lead the direction of information security through the development of an information security strategy that addresses the threats to the KPMG environment and data
- Define information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and support the development of secure architectures
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps for security tools, by providing security requirements that help to map security controls and patterns to product features
- Collaborate with technology architecture teams by performing security analysis of proposed architectures, providing risk assessment feedback, including security requirements
- Provide security consulting services internally to the organization by giving security guidance and functioning as an information security subject matter professional
- Define and implement information security architecture policies, standards, and baselines
- Minimum eight years of progressive security architecture and monitoring experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Minimum of three years leading IT security resources
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred; CISSP preferred
- Experience designing and implementing secure architecture and reference architectures
- Detailed understanding of secure network and application design concepts
- Previous experience implementing and designing security monitoring and incident response functions preferred
- US Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .