Senior Manager, US, HEOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 5/13/2017
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDepartment Name
Health Economics & Outcomes
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
The Associate Director of HEOR is responsible for developing and executing HEOR strategies in support of value propositions for assigned products and therapy areas within the US market, encompassing health economics, patient-reported outcomes, epidemiology, decision analyses and policy/quality improvement research.
The position interfaces with cross-functional teams including marketing, managed markets, and medical affairs to align strategies and direct communications of HEOR research and field activities.
1. Provide HEOR functional expertise on cross functional strategy teams for assigned product(s) and therapeutic area(s) in the US, and work with colleagues across the organization to educate on the value proposition of the company s brands.
2. Implement US HEOR strategies by timelines and budgets, aligning with medical affairs, managed markets, government affairs, and global value & access teams.
3. Develop high quality and relevant HEOR data that demonstrate clinical, economic, and humanistic value of Eisai products to payers, physicians and other healthcare decision-makers and help optimize access to Eisai s products and appropriate medical care, as well as addressing inquiries from payers, physicians and other healthcare decision makers.
4. Develop HEOR communication strategies, content and tools to support value propositions of Eisai products.
5. Monitor development of research methodologies, clinical practice and professional guidelines, and health policies, for targeted and optimal conduct of HEOR research and evaluations.
Doctoral degree (PhD, PharmD, or MD) in a related field, including health services research, public health, health economics, pharmacy administration, health policy, epidemiology, or a clinical discipline
Minimum 5 years in HEOR experience either within industry and/or provider/payer organizations.
Expertise in design and execution of different types of HEOR studies, including prospective observational studies, retrospective database analyses, chart reviews, health economic modeling, and patient-reported outcomes.
Demonstrated strategic and conceptual skills to develop innovative approaches for demonstrating product value and differentiation.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a broad variety of internal and external customers/audiences.
Ability to develop professional relationships with customers, key opinion leaders and peers.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Knowledge of healthcare industry and US payer environment and payer/policy maker evidence needs for access and reimbursement
Knowledge of pharmaceutical development and lifecycle management
Knowledge of regulatory and industry guidelines in the delivery of health care information in promotional and non-promotional settings and dissemination of health outcome studies and economic evaluations.
Knowledge of pharmaceutical and reimbursement environment as related to Oncology and Neurology treatments
Experience with utilization of outcomes studies in managed care or large healthcare organizations
Auto req ID
Eisai is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Vet