Associate Director of Tax Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
_ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS COMPLIANCE SERVICES, ASSURANCE SERVICES GROUP, TAX_
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.)
* Strive to meet personal productivity goals assigned by the Firm and assist others to do the same.
* In conjunction with a Director, begin to manage and be responsible for all facets of client relationships or provide extraordinary expertise with their technical skills and client service that helps facilitate and develop client relationships.
* Work with and relate to top client management and decision makers; may be assigned as primary contact for some clients.
* Continue to model and carry out the Firm's core values.
* Assist in Firm administration and management as requested.
* Provide ideas and input into Firm policies, procedures and practices designed to improve the Firm.
* Develop and coach those working with them, including timely counsel, mentoring and direction and if assigned, effectively performs the role of Performance Coach.
* Viewed by Firm employees as a respected leader with the Firm.
* Continue personal, professional development program, including active reading & self-study, to continuously improve technical and interpersonal skills.
* Teach and/or continue to develop technical skills in their assigned areas of responsibility.
* Continue to develop referral sources for the Firm or begin to be recognized outside of the Firm as a technical expert.
* Develop exceptional skills in an area that is valued by the Firm such as a specialized area (depth) or a broad area of general knowledge (breadth).
* In conjunction with the Firm's marketing director, develop and successfully carry out a personal marketing plan.
* Continue to develop new work for the Firm by expanding services to existing clients and/or bringing new client work to the Firm through personal efforts or the development of specialized expertise to market to clients and prospects.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
* Generally, has ten or more years of accounting work experience.
* Some overnight travel may be required.
* Represent the Firm in professional organizations.
* AICPA Member