Associate, Economic and Valuation Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Valuations practice.
- Assist in the preparation of valuation reports for closely held or publicly traded companies
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research comparable publicly traded companies
- Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- One year of experience with advisory related projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business from an accredited college/university
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .