Associate, Engagement Set-Up
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, to join our Engagement Set Up team in our Chicago office.
- Set-up engagements, manage key performance indicators, and work with the engagement team to identify areas of potential exposure
- Manage new clients and existing clients including requesting background checks, Dun and Bradstreet reports, follow-up on possible issues, and draft correspondence
- Submit and review conflict checks and resolutions utilizing KPMG's client engagement database
- Prepare work papers, invoices, and closure letters for client
- Review documents submitted during the set up process and making any necessary edits per risk management guidelines
- Produce various financial reports and conduct utilization analysis, expenses analysis, hour/expense monitoring, and analysis of revenue reports
- Minimum five years of administrative or related work experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Experience using internet research tools and database management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .