Associate Engineer - University Recruitment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities/Job Description:
Engineering expertise is at the core of Spectra Energy's success. Our engineers design, build and operate the facilities to supply the energy the world needs. Associate engineers apply their specialized training in mechanical, civil, and electrical engineering to natural gas pipelines, compressor stations and storage facilities. Engineers will be based in the Company's office in Houston, Texas.
* Assist in the design, construction and commissioning of new compressor station and related pipeline facilities for Spectra Energy Gas Transmission's natural gas pipeline system.
* Assist in developmental projects which consist of evaluating facility requirements for expansion projects and developing design scopes for estimates.
* Bachelor s or Graduate Degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical Engineering
* GPA 2.7 or above
* Demonstrates proficiency working with office Microsoft Office suite.
* Relevant work experience.
* Demonstrates ability to interact well with others, strong organization, analytical and communication skills
Spectra Energy does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting firms. An unsolicited resume submitted by a recruiting firm via-email, hardcopy, the Internet or directly to hiring managers will be deemed the sole property of Spectra Energy, and a fee will not be paid in the event the candidate is hired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
At Spectra Energy we embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion with equal access to opportunities based on individual merit by creating an environment which encourages all employees to contribute their unique capabilities and perspectives.
Area of Expertise
Engineering - Construction
Highest Level of Education
TX - Houston
Minimum Years of Experience