Associate Executive Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Brookdale Claremore 1605 N Highway 88 Claremore , OK 74017
Job #: AEDCNclareOK066239
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your leadership career with Brookdale.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Under direct supervision of an Executive Director, responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public
* Maintain high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through consistent delivery of high quality services
* Maintain budget accountability to the Executive Director, aggressively anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances and deficits
* Review hires, promotions, disciplinary actions and termination of employment of associates with attention paid to consistency in the selection and retention of quality personnel
* Develop and maintain a positive image with community
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in gerontology, business or related field is preferred
* Two to four years proven management experience in retirement housing, hospitality or health care is required
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148135.aspx'