Associate, Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Internal Audit & Regulatory Compliance Services (IARCS) - Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Strategic Sourcing for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with KPMG risk management practices
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
- Work on teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Mentor associates, interns, and new hires
- One year of experience performing internal or external audits in various industries such as consumer products, financial services, state and local government, and education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, and Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Associate Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Three years of experience in internal or external audit
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .