Associate, Korean Practice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services - whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services - is risk-based, industry-specific, and tailored to our clients' particular operational structures. KPMG auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus. We are currently seeking an Associate to join our Audit practice in our Los Angeles office.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with U.S. and Korean based clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
- One year of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to use both Korean and English language skills in a business environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .