Associate Loss Drafts Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
National General Insurance Company
- Follows standard procedural guidelines for performing tasks.
- Responsible for performing loss draft and property damage requirements including processing documents, ordering and reviewing inspections, working loss drafts queues, and evaluating exceptions.
- Responds to written and verbal customer requests, inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides assistance and back up as needed to meet client requirements and SLA's.
- Handles other duties/projects based on business needs.
-Good verbal/written communication skills
- Solid work quality, accuracy and proficiency
- Sound analytical skills
- Solid internal and external communication skills
- General system application and processing knowledge
- Solid customer service skills
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.