Associate Manager - Business Planning - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for an Associate Junior Analyst/ Strategy Manager Walmart/Sam's - Waters Division in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
* Own and continuously improve field planning process. Assist the field in creating bottoms up sales plan as part of the planning cycle and monitor the execution of the plan. Consider dynamics across geographies, customers, market trends, brands and product portfolio and incorporate them into business plans
* Maintain constant monitoring of sales and business performance across all customers and channels within the Foodservice division. This person works closely with the field to create the plan, track execution and provide insights to drive decision making.
* Build and deliver scorecard/dashboards to internal and external stakeholders, highlighting region performance, trends and insights
* Provide inputs to demand planning team to improve forecast accuracy.
* Lead category, channel and customer performance analysis for the Foodservice division. Filter through multiple data sources (Supply Track, NPD, Sales Discovery, Internal Databases) to assist in building strategies that drive results
* Be the business/customer performance expert. Assist in all requests by senior staff for information and presentation support to drive sales in an extremely dynamic environment
* Minimum 2 years of work experience in sales, marketing or finance role exhibiting strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Is passionate about business analysis and developing plans and tools that assist senior leadership in decision making
* Has outstanding problem solving skills; is able to identify issues and opportunities
* Has advanced working knowledge of MS Excel (Macros, Pivots, etc), Word and PowerPoint; This is a critical skill for this role. Knowledge of macros is strong plus
* Has strong attention to detail and has a results focused approach;
* Is comfortable with large amounts of data and numbers
* Great team player/communication skills crucial to building a collaborative relationship with the field.
* Very agile and responsive to requests. High energy and result-driven.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
63123.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Supply, Business Analyst, Management, Marketing, Operations, Technology