Associate Manager, Client & Modeling Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160908-8224-LEK
Company Name: Argus
Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to consumer banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Sydney, and London and employ approximately 275 professionals.
* Conducts analysis work that is complex in nature as well as synthesizes large volumes of data into actionable recommendations
* Designs, develops, conducts and interprets statistical and business analyses to deliver model results
* Presents findings to management in a clear, concise format using graphics, tables and high level summarization verbally and in writing
* Participates in and/or manages various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency and also handles daily production support issues in a timely and efficient manner
* 1-3 years of relevant experience
* Bachelor s or Master s degree
* Must perform extensive data analysis using SQL
* Knowledge and or experience in the credit card industry is highly desired
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail
* Can take on challenging unstructured assignments with little supervision
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing company. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, LTD, and 401(k) savings plan.
Argus Information and Advisory Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
CA-San Francisco, NY-White Plains
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.