Associate Manager, Credit Card Processing 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE MANAGER, CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
JOB LOCATION (CITY & STATE): LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ
DURATION: FULL TIME.
SALARY: Competitive salaries and excellent benefits package, discretionary bonus - (prorated from date of hire/Depending on hire date), 3 weeks paid vacation (pro-rated from date of hire), 2 weeks sick time (pro-rated from date of hire), 41K/EE Contributory, Health/Dental - 1month following date of hire
Must Haves - Credit Card Processes from each point, ie, billing system to payment process to the bank.
Experience with Credit Card Vendor Management Credit Card Systems.
Not interested in: Bank teller, Accountants, AP Clerks, Developer, Credit Collectors
The individual in this position will be responsible to manage the day-to-day operations of credit card processing for all lines of business. This job will also be responsible for: analyzing data associated with credit card processing to identify potential issues and work the issue to resolution, vendor management, credit card subject matter expert for any new project that may impacts credit card processing and ensuring processes are documented. This position works across multiple organizations and multiple vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible day to day credit card processing operations.
* Monitor and establish credit card processing metrics.
* Through data analysis, identify anomalies, make process improvement recommendations and steward through to implementation.
* Primary contact with Credit Card vendors for daily operations, reporting, testing and project requirements.
* Represent client's as the subject matter expert for credit card processing at various new initiative project meetings.
* Establish and maintain credit card processing documentation.
* Understand basic SQL data queries for analysis/trending.
* There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job
* 3 - 5years of Credit Card processing experience.
* BSdegree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
Requirements and General Skills:
* Credit Card Processing, recurring and eCommerce a plus
* Data analysis
* Understanding of SQL (nice to have), Access & Excel
* Ability to manage and manipulate ad-hoc data
* Ability to pay attention to details, prioritize multiple projects and be organized
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SQL
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion