Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 6/17/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION- Supports the multifunctional sales planning process partnering with Sales Management, Retail Space Planning, Marketing and Finance. This includes the development of account strategies, demand generating retail marketing programs, business planning calendars, and profitability analysis.
- Assists in development of promotional plans utilizing shopper insights and industry and market trends with the aim of driving conversion to grow the account's toy sales.
- Executes promotional plans by collaborating with Marketing, Visual Merchandising, and Retail Service teams.
- Briefs and tracks customized product requests for the account to drive incremental volume via meaningful differentiation.
- Participates in customer business reviews by performing business analysis, translating findings into actionable insights, and developing impactful presentations to deliver fact-based recommendations. Performs deep-dive analysis using account and syndicated data to identify account business opportunities.
- Develops trade marketing activities that positively impact customer sales and profitability.
- Works with outside partners to develop and execute account specific demand generating marketing programs.
- Supports preparation of Joint Business Planning meetings with the customer.
- Completes full analysis of promotional programs throughout their life cycle including development, justification and expected return based on sales and consumer data, sell-in positioning, and post-program evaluation. Reports out findings to internal and external stakeholders.
Maintains excellent relationships with key account stakeholders to influence and maximize promotional opportunities.
- Complex problem solving techniques/skills.
- Excellent analytical skills necessary for profitability analysis and ROI projections matched with proficiency in articulating the impact on listings, retail sales, and profitability.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills necessary to present and communicate critical information and programs to retailers\' management, senior management, marketing, sales and outside vendors.
- Understanding of trade promotion strategies with exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional level of support, service, and teamwork with retailers, sales, marketing, and outside vendors to meet objectives and ensure smooth project management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office with particular emphasis in Excel and Power Point.
Willingness and ability to travel- approx. 10-20% per year.
- Bachelor\'s Degree required in Business, Marketing or related field.
Minimum of 4 years' experience in marketing, sales, business planning, category management, or related field. MBA preferred.