Associate Manager Customer Strategy & Planning, Central - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Associate Manager Customer Strategy & Planning, Central - Dannon in the United States (US) for Minneapolis
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
* Manage the sales systems and tools to drive business plans across sales, marketing, and finance.
* Utilize strong analytical skills to influence the customer planning process and continually meet/exceed distribution/sales objectives with the most efficient use of trade spending.
* Own the integrated planning process and assist in the trade management system (CAS) for Dannon.
* Coordinate efforts to preempt problems and/or achieve timely resolution allowing the field sales team to focus their time and efforts on direct customer interaction and business development.
* Dedicated sales resource responsible for assisting in the development of customer plans, objectives, strategies, and deliverables.
* Aid in the management of the planning process in the CAS system.
* Establish process flows that ensure flawless execution of promotional planning, execution and evaluation for customers in all classes of trade.
* Facilitate problem solving with the account teams and maintain consistency with internal policies and accounting rules. Assist in deduction resolution between trade revenue specialists and sales.
* Travel up to 20%
* Bachelor's degree in business
* 3 years' experience in CPG industry
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong computer skills, with knowledge of Word, Excel, and database systems a must
* High level of technical knowledge and business systems acumen
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate ability to teach/train
* Ability to operate in a team environment
* Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
64148.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Strategic Planning, Assistant Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Strategy, Management, Sales