Associate Manager, Marketing - KBB Traffic Acquisition 8/12/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The Associate Manager, Traffic acquisition will manage and support the digital direct response traffic driving programs for the Kelley Blue Book business. This person will manage traffic driving campaigns with the agency and be the agency day-to-day contact. They will measure, track and optimize campaigns in real time, providing and sharing insights back to the business and the marketing department. This person will be expected to drive innovation and new sources of traffic for the business to continue to set Kelley Blue Book apart from the competition. This role will manage tagging and tracking needs with the business and agency and also manage distribution partnerships. They will also collaborate with the Autotrader traffic acquisition manager(s) on overall CAMG approach.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing direct response and ROI driven digital programs, with a proven track record in planning and proactively pushing new and innovative marketing programs. They should also have a strong background and knowledge in search engine marketing (SEM) strategy/management. Successful candidates will be very analytical, creative, pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, flexible, and possess the ability to manage and complete multiple projects within aggressive timeframes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Manage traffic campaigns with agency including SEM and Digital Display Advertising
* Measure, track and optimize campaigns in real time pulling actionable insights out
* Drive innovative traffic acquisition strategies/tactics
* Partner with analytics, finance and product on traffic forecasting
* Partner with new publishers and vendors to drive traffic and value back to the brand
* Manage tagging process and needs for marketing
* Manage distribution partnerships
* Collaborate with Autotrader traffic acquisition manager on overall CAMG approach
* 1+ year of experience in Marketing preferred, a strong media background in digital preferred
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize heavy work load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Workload may demand working extended hours as necessary.
* Experience planning and overseeing a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
* Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
* Experience managing advertising agencies and vendors, advertising agency experience a plus
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations:US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time