Associate Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/27/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Associate Project Manager
Auto Req ID
The JLL Mid-Atlantic Project and Development Services Group is looking for a career minded project management professional to join their growing team! Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the individual is responsible for providing support to the Project Managers for various projects including tenant interiors, new construction and move management. Candidate must be familiar with Commercial Real Estate Project Management including program development, budgeting, planning and design, scheduling, vendor procurement, cost estimating and negotiations, communication, records management, invoice processing and project close-out.
* Project management and owner s representative responsibilities.
* Oversee project implementation through completion of construction.
* Manage ground-up projects, entitlements, tenant improvement projects, space planning and design.
* Perform building audits.
* Provide technical support.
* Project budgeting and scheduling including: Owner s goals and objectives, site and improvements, entitlements and permits, consultant selection, design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
* Assemble and manage required teams of consultants and contractors.
* Negotiate contracts with each team member.
* Interface with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors.
* Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution.
* Provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
* Develop relationships with consultants / contractors / vendors and evaluate their performance.
Education and experience
* A Bachelor's degree in Architecture/ Engineering, Interior Design or Construction Management is highly preferred.
* A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience on commercial projects.
* Experience working with Landlords, developers and institutional owners.
* Experience in hotel projects, healthcare projects and commercial office design and construction preferred.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
* Demonstrated a high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling.
* Familiarity with complex contract structures.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy.
* Ability to work as a team.
* Ability to handle multiple projects.
* Ability to manage medium and large ground-up development projects, major re-development projects, and corporate interiors projects.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43032BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.