Associate Manager, Training - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Responsible for managing the training programs and staff on the shift.
* Coordinate the delivery of all relevant training in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensure knowledge transfer and/or technical competence through the use of appropriate evaluation, effectiveness checks and/or qualification standards.
* Ensure that all training documentation is accurate, complete, and available for review by direct supervisors, MPI management, external contract providers, or regulatory agencies.
* Provide support with the assessment of learning plans to ensure that all training remains current with technical demands and regulatory expectations of each position.
* Effectively work with functional department management and/or subject matter experts to design, develop, and implement compliant courseware and evaluation tools in support of training objectives.
* Make recommendations and assist in the development and conduct of continuous improvement and/or operational excellence projects for the training program.
* Continuously monitor the technical performance of the employees on the shop floor, and ensure that they continue to follow proper procedures.
* Conduct manager training on SOPs and good manufacturing practice (GMP) compliance.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of GMP experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging, holding, and testing processes. Must possess knowledge of Mylan policies and procedures. Must possess knowledge of domestic and international Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations.
* Must possess knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, and effective training methodologies.
* Must possess leadership, time-management, organizational, and computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. Must have the skills necessary to analyze a situation, to interpret applicable regulations, and to determine the best course of action for a given issue.
* Must be able to effectively teach and evaluate knowledge transfer to all levels of employees at MPI. Must have developed interpersonal skills including influencing, negotiating, facilitating, and consensus building.
* Intermittently sitting, standing, stooping, and lifting. Standing for extended periods of time may be required during some training events. Periodic travel may be required for external training events or conferences. May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Sedentary lifting requirements.
* Work closely with others in a normal office, manufacturing, and/or laboratory situations. Possible exposure to chemicals, solvents, fumes, and/or gases. Requires safety training and/or protective devices. Possible work on other shifts to meet training needs. May require work in a noisy environment.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Aug 15, 2016, 8:10:35 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.