Associate Marketing Communications Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONArmstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) has a job opportunity for an Associate Marketing Communications Manager (Associate Marcom Manager) to be located in Lancaster, PA. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Associate Marcom Manager will assist in the creation and execution of marketing programs and materials that effectively describe and promote Armstrong Flooring, our brands and our products. Additionally, the Associate Marcom Manager will be involved in a broad range of programs and activities to support brand marketing, product marketing, channel marketing and sales including but not limited to messaging, campaigns, launches, advertising, public relations, events, collateral, signage and sales tools.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSOCIATE MARCOM MANAGER:
* Assisting the Marketing Communications Manager in the planning and execution of overall communications strategy
* Contributing to the day-to-day traffic management of marketing communications projects
* Working closely with brand marketing, product marketing, channel marketing, sales, legal and other key departments to support marketing initiatives, launches and campaigns, ensuring consistent brand presentation and messaging across all programs
* Managing team processes such as intake and status of all projects, working with outside vendors and facilitating project workflow
* Managing implementation and distribution of communication tools to internal and external audiences
* Acting as liaison and point person with marketing management and product marketing for projects and promotions
* Maintaining dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts
* Maintaining inventory of marketing collateral
* Actively working with Project/Product Managers to determine cost estimates and timing for communication projects
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ASSOCIATE MARCOM MANAGER:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Advertising or related field
* 3+ years of Marketing experience
* Excellent, up to date knowledge of communications principles and practices
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Works effectively independently and collaborates effectively cross-functionally in a matrix organization
* Excellent in project management skills, with high attention to detail
* Ability to meet strict deadlines and budgets
* Proficient computer skills
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ASSOCIATE MARCOM MANAGER:
* Agency experience
* Consumer brand marketing experience