Associate Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
The Associate Marketing Manager participates in marketing activities for assigned client teams. S/he provides client and brand team leadership, begins to develop client relationships and is regarded by the internal teams as a trusted resource. S/he is responsible for industry research, data collection and reporting that support the team s ability to drive client satisfaction, revenue growth, and business profitability for his/her assigned accounts. S/he will work with senior marketing team members to escalate challenges and risks that impede client success and internal efficiency. S/he has an entrepreneurial spirit, identifies new business opportunities within the client account. S/he well organized, provides thoughtful input, and is developing the ability to manage brand team resources effectively.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Begin to understand the client s business and develop current industry knowledge
* Demonstrate and shows initiative in keeping current with all emerging marketing trends
* Work to understand business problems/challenges and begins to work with the Marketing Director client to apply our solutions to their problems feeding the process to deliver great work
* Actively contribute to team meetings and brainstorming sessions
* Capable of inspired thinking
* Developing abilities in creating trusting relationships at the peer level of the client organization; minimal level of client contact
* Establish working relationships with internal teams demonstrating open communication, tact and diplomacy
* Understand and anticipate the client s business needs; provide insight beyond current project(s)
* Proactively manage client expectations by communicating project and profit risks to brand team and Marketing leadership
* Provide support to client and brand teams to deliver projects/initiatives on time and on budget.
* Oversee management of specific project as assigned; projects may include competitive report, budget management, social media content, direct mail, email, and display ads.
* Participate in achieving project/client objectives through own activities with significant direction and support from others
* Develop an understanding of intra-agency processes to efficiently execute work
* Support team in administrative tasks including scheduling and organizing meetings and booking travel
* Express oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications
* Write in a clear and concise manner
* Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
* Move team members to desired action through clear and persuasive delivery of information
* Developing formal and informal presentation skills
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* Ability to keep composure and lead in high stress situations
* Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem solving abilities
* Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills
* Bachelors Degree Required
* 0-2 years of applicable marketing and agency experience