Associate, Markets and Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, to join our Marketing team in our Chicago, Illinois office.
- Manage an industry portfolio of select accounts
- Create client specific presentations, manage information outreach, draft pre and post meeting communications and action items
- Create internal and external go-to-market collateral
- Track financial metrics and reports on account team activity and progress against goals; provide monthly updates to office leadership team, and support opportunity management and tracking of pipeline
- Create relationship maps, organizational charts, and other tools to drive relationship building
- Responsible for the project management of marketing initiatives and special projects ranging from sponsorships to large-scale events
- Minimum of two years of marketing, business development, and client relationship management experience, preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects at once with the ability to interact with senior levels of management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools preferred
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .