Associate, Mobility Consulting Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking an Associate to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice in our SHort Hills, NJ office.
- Serve as day-to-day contact and resource for assignee, client coordinator, third-party vendors and other personnel
- Deliver service utilizing KPMG technology tools according to standards established by service level agreements
- Provide support and services prior to and during assignments and during repatriation/localization including assignment cost analysis, expatriate orientations, vendor coordination, preparation of assignment balance sheets, and letters of understanding
- Advise the client on policy and process changes as appropriate
- Review, analyze, and track expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility and other assignment-related issues
- Coordinate collection, assembly, analysis, and review of worldwide compensation information for tax reporting purposes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Human Resources (HR), International Business or other applicable major from an accredited college/university
- One year of experience in international HR or international assignment compensation and payroll
- Experience conducting pre-departure orientation and repatriation meetings with clients from an HR perspective
- Ability to review balance sheets and cost projections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills IND2015
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .