This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Jones Lang LaSalle s Hotels & Hospitality Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual with relevant hospitality/real estate finance work experience to join our NY office as an Associate.
* Support Jones Lang LaSalle s Hotels & Hospitality Group team members in securing listings, marketing and closing of real estate finance transactions
* Independently prepare presentations, financing memorandums and miscellaneous reports
* Review financial data inputs from P&L statements into valuation models; may also be required to input financial data as needed
* Perform debt sizing analysis
* Manage the collection of all necessary due diligence materials for new campaigns
* Independently complete preliminary asset valuations using discounted cash flow, income capitalization, leveraged IRR, comparable sales and construction cost techniques
* Supervise and review work performed by analysts
* Facilitate the closing due diligence process.
* Review legal documents, agreements, licenses, third-party engineering/environmental reports and miscellaneous documentation relevant to the transaction process.
* Successful execution of limited client-facing communications on a technical level
* Assist in all aspects of the marketing campaign including: managing confidentiality agreements, updating CRM software and distributing status reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 4 years financial/real estate transaction experience.
* BA/BS Degree in Business Finance, Hotel Administration, and/or Real Estate Finance
* Commercial Real Estate Lending experience
* Hospitality-industry specific work experience, preferably in finance, accounting or valuations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong record of academic achievement
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently while also maintaining rapport with a team
* Ability to work within formal reporting relationships
* Flexibility to work after normal business hours and on weekends as needed
* Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
* Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42640BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.