Associate, Occupancy Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Associate, Occupancy Planning
Auto Req ID
POSITION S GOAL
To support occupancy planners with current, accurate, departmental-level occupancy information, maintain the planning database, and capture post-move space assignments.
DELIVERABLE ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
For a department, can answer the question: who sits where, and what is the status of a given project move* Specifically, the responsibilities include:
* Coordinates with Facility Management to document the actual occupancy of a department after a project move is complete;
* Manages Work Order In Box
* Participates in Audits (including seat assignments, occupancy, vacancy, labs & equipment)
* Conduct Dark Space Studies
* Incorporates churn-related information (M-A-Cs completed by Facility Management) into the planning database;
* Assists Occupancy Planner in planning-related initiatives and project move planning;
* Provides occupancy information to appropriate parties while participating in project move meetings; and
* For clarification: a move coordinator (project manager for moves) will provide the following services: move spreadsheets with names of people to move, scheduling specific dates for moves and relocations, establishing notification and move instructions to end-user, coordination between, facility management, planning, telecommunications, information technology, the move company, and the furniture vendor. Also, Facility Management will maintain furniture inventories.
ACTIVITIES / DELIVERABLES
* Compile Quarterly Report Data
* Field Verify Occupancy Planning Data
* Reports, plans and spreadsheets required to support the planning organization for its internal processes or to facilitate decision-making by departments on a campus or within a building; and
* Churn reports by department and building.
To ensure accurate reporting of information, and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations, communication channels will exist with:
* Department Managers and/or Administrative Assistants to collect seating assignments;
* Move Coordinator (Move Project Manager) to monitor the progress of a project move; and
* Occupancy Planner to review and resolve campus / building-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues.
EDUCATION / YRS OF EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management, design or a related field with up to three years experience in a corporate environment.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.