Associate Operations Engineer Incident Response
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003667
The Incident Response Team is responsible for resolving challenging, high impacting customer incidents with a high level of tact and understanding. The team will also take ownership of the Urgent or High incident to drive end user satisfaction by proactively managing and resolving technical issues for our internal users.
* Assist in driving the automation strategy for the operations and support organization
* Work level 2 high and urgent incidents within ServiceNow.
* Diagnose complex system problems using dumps, traces or other diagnostics aids.
* Diagnose system performance problems using available standard tools and system indicators
* Recommend system parameters or configuration variables to improve overall system health and reliability
* Write commands or processes for execution under multiple system environments
* Follow ITIL guidelines and best practices for maintaining the environment
* Create and update Playbooks as you shift work down to level 1 operations
* Help to Identify top tier errors and incidents and automate
* Effectively interact with the engineering teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues
* Work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment under minimum supervision to facilitate
* Manage a diverse and complex scope of support issues
* Bachelor's Degree
* Candidates in this role need to have 2-5 years of experience in IT event and incident management along with problem trending
* Knowledge in Windows Server 2008 and 2010
* Knowledge in Citrix and VPN technologies a plus
* Knowledge and experience using Selenium, Powershell, and Vbscript a plus
* Knowledge and experience using ServiceNow
* UNIX experience (including AIX, Linux, Solaris, HP).
* Knowledge of UNIX Scripting
This expansive group is accountable for planning,
building and driving core technology solutions and services across virtually
every aspect of the business, including Infrastructure, Engineering,
Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology, Home Delivery, Specialty and IT
Service Management. The following teams help comprise this ever-important group:
* IT Architecture &
Innovation defines and drives the
company s architecture strategy.
* IT ENGINEERING manages all engineering
activities associated with the company s architecture and attendant technology.
* IT OPERATIONS manages all the technology that supports the company s
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.