Associate, Operations - Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
PUMA is one of the world s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment* Then PUMA is the right place to be!
Become a member of our successful Sales team based in Westford, MA, USA. We are currently looking for an Associate, Operations - Sales.
As an important member of the Sales team at PUMA North America, The Operations Associate, Sales is responsible for the distribution and tracking of all samples for the Wholesale Division, as well as the creation of all selling tools while also facilitating the needs of PUMA s sales force through supporting all operational functions.
* Develop, implement and execute a seasonal process to ensure that all sales samples are tracked, prioritized and distributed to arrive in a timely manner for account meetings, trade shows and events
* Work closely with senior management to develop accurate sample distribution across all product channels
* Coordinate sample and facility logistics for on-site and off-site account meetings
* Facilitate new account/customer set up by verifying retailer information, images and initial orders to align with appropriate Channel and market strategies
* Maintain and update internal account database
* Manage several functions within the execution process of seasonal sales launches including logistical planning, sample coordination and post-launch activities
* Produce seasonal catalogs across all product categories
* Produce seasonal selling documents and tools to support all key product initiatives, launches and tradeshows
* Assist with tracking of departmental budgets and spending
* Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative) in all decisions, actions, processes and practices.
* At least 3 years work experience in an operational role, preferably in sales.
* Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple matrices, timelines and meeting calendars.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet and database applications.
* Dependable and strong professional demeanor.
* Flexibility and proficiency for creative problem solving.
* Ability to work cross-departmentally.
* Strong initiative, follow-through and ability to anticipate the needs of PUMA s Sales organization.
* Light physical activity (lifting, etc.) required.
* Strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with members of senior management.
Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.